The If not dieting Empowerment Card App, based on Dr Rick Kausman's If not dieting Empowerment Cards, has been created to support you to be the healthiest you can be: to assist you to eat mindfully, to encourage you to eat slowly and enjoy your food, to aid you to feel better about yourself and your body image, to support you to do your best to find some enjoyable physical activity, and to help you to achieve and maintain your healthiest weight.
- 65 different cards in 7 categories containing a key message and a beautiful photograph. (Full version only Lite (free) version displays 7 cards, 1 from each category).
- 'Random' tab displays a randomly selected card and message.
- Set alerts to receive cards at times most suitable to your needs.
- 'Alerts' tab displays the list of set alerts.
- 'Missed Alerts' tab displays alerts not previously viewed.
- Share cards by email, Facebook and Twitter.
Dr Rick Kausman is a medical doctor who is recognised as the Australian pioneer of the person-centred approach to healthy weight management. Dr Rick has written two books including the award-winning 'If Not Dieting, Then What?'. More information about Dr Rick can be found at his website, www.ifnotdieting.com
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Empowerment Cards Lite is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
Empowerment Cards Lite (version 1.5) has a file size of 42.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.